and highlights sustainable agenda with prize draw
Imperial Brands attended this year’s MEADFA Conference in Bahrain as a Diamond Sponsor, taking the opportunity to showcase its sustainably produced booth whilst highlighting the importance of the Middle East region to its Davidoff brand.
During the event, delegates had the chance to spin a wheel to win one of a number of sustainable prizes (insulated cup, wireless charger, earphones or notebook and pen) whilst entering a prize draw for a holiday to Athens. Announced at the end of the conference, the lucky holiday winner was Nestlé ITR Key Account Manager Hanno Hellwig.
The sustainable booth underlines the company’s commitment to a better climate and is just one part of Imperial’s refined global environment, social and governance (ESG) strategy launched earlier this year.
Said Tobias Baude, Imperial Brand Global Duty Free & Export Head of Corporate and Legal Affairs: “The Middle East has always been a vital market for the tobacco category and a core focus for Imperial Brands. The conference enabled us to meet with many business partners, colleague and industry friends to discuss and share plans to help drive growth in this region.”
“Tobacco continues to be a driver across travel retail and that means we have a unique opportunity in the Middle East. This is an opportunity which Imperial Brands is uniquely positioned to help capitalise on with our cross-category portfolio, ensuring we can provide what consumers require, from cigarettes, fine cut, rolling papers and cigars, to snus and next generation products.”
Picture caption (from left to right):
- Vangelis Nikolopoulos – Regional Manager Region East
- Tobias Baude – Head of Corporate & Legal Affairs Duty Free & Export
- Vassia Kanellopoulou – Brand Ambassador
- Winner – Hanno Hellwig – Nestlé International Travel Retail
- Gemma Hughes – Brand Ambassador
- Ilias Panagiotopoulos – Regional Sales & Trade Marketing Operations Manager
- Dimitra Bakolia – Trade Marketing & FOTG Executive
- Josef Abou El Sououd – Regional Sales Manager
- Nikos Kovas – Area Sales Manager GCC
For more information please contact Rowena Holland, Essential Communications. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org